Vatsalya Daycare is a full-service child care/development facility that cares for toddlers from age 10 months to 10 years
The Vatsalya Daycare will be concentrating on
- Working Parents who want guided care which provides trained early childhood learning to prepare the child for formal schooling along with activities such as arts, crafts, and learning English all in one location.
- Professional parents
- Nuclear families where parents don't want to leave the responsibility with maids etc.
Vatsalya Day Care Philosophy
In a "home like" setting is the best alternative there is for working parents. It provides a small secure environment for children during the most important time of their development.
Vatsalya Day Care offers a home away from home, providing children with "siblings" of all ages, to play, socialize, and learn from. Our goal in providing quality child care for your child is to provide…
- A safe environment
- A nurturing environment
- A learning environment… learning is not necessarily the ABC's and 123's, but is also the learning of values. The learning of honesty, respect, self–reliance, and potential, self-discipline, and moderation, the values of being; dependable, love, sensitivity to others, kindness, friendliness and fairness are the values of giving.
- A proper approach to discipline… Since children occasionally need discipline, it is important that you and we share a similar philosophy so that your child is not too confused as to where the boundaries are and what is expected of him/her. Children are taught which behaviors are inappropriate, and why, and given alternatives that are acceptable. In this way, the behavior is being changed, with out making the child feel "bad" or unloved. This helps develop their self-esteem, and teaches them how to handle difficult situations themselves in the future. We express our disapproval (without attaching character). We state our expectations and show your child how to make amends. We give choices, and in extreme situations a child may be given a "time out"; because at times a child may be having trouble making choices of their own and they just may need a couple of minutes to calm down, and think about their choices.
- To foster unconditional love… this kind of love is very important to us because children should not grow up feeling that in order to be loved and cared for they must meet numerous conditions.