The Mothers & Toddlers Group program is suitable for children in the age group between 10 mths to 18 mths
The Mother Toddler Group – the child is accompanied with the mother where she is just there to guide and help the child to come out of the 'home' and socialize. It also provides young mothers living in a nuclear family support and guidance. The main emphasis is on Social and Emotional Development
It is designed with the following objectives for the Development of both Mothers & Toddlers. The objective of the program is to train parents to help them foster their child's development by learning and practicing child development through a scientific approach. This program will foster social, aesthetic and motor skills in young children. This program helps infants and toddlers develop their latent language and maths skills
- Widen parenting horizons
- Encouragement of overall development
- Practical and integrated approach which aims at holistic development
- Develop full intellectual capacity to be able to adjust socially, emotionally, culturally, creatively and also grow up physically strong and happy.
- No set goal or stress on performance.
- Learning at an optimum level.